Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Banner at the Ready ! >=O !


Because I received an email from E2046, to exchange banners, I thought I had to create one. Their banner can be found on the side of the blog under advertisement (since they are a retailer).

Since I like working with photoshop, I had some fun with the project. I had a few friends give me constructive criticism. Which was the "unfun" and hard part. It really is hard to satisfy other people ^^;;;. With that said, I'm not 100% happy with it either. I always think theres room for improvement, but theres no point just spending years just to try perfecting it (since it'll be futile anyway).

468x60 Banner
Version 1



Version 2



Version 3



Version 4



105x55 Banner




I personally like the 4th version of the 468x60 banner most, but I heard other answers, so I might as well put up all 4, since I made them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment