Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Selling EssenceRO Accounts

Hello, I got another offer for you all. There won't be an expiry date since this isn't a coupon or anything. Its accounts for a game called RO. I used to play but I don't anymore. Since I was able to make a few dollars from a Google Adwords Coupon, I thought I might as well try this too. Read on if interested.

Editted Aug 30, 2011: Accounts Sold. Thank you for all who were interested.

The accounts are for a server called EssenceRO, link here.

They are the largest server housing the most players online at any given one time.

Its a great server, really is, just that when you lose interest, you lose interest. I've been playing RO for over 8 years. On and off. On essenceRO, maybe 1-2 years.

Take a look around the server, if you like it, come back and buy the account =D

Anyway, I have 2 accounts for sale (More if you want crappy accounts with nothing good).
This account.
Characters:
Pic
Items:
List

Asking price: With zeny, $180 CDN. Without zeny, $80 CDN.
*Note: Donation for the server gives you donation tokens, $1 = 1 donation token = 10m zeny*
This account has over 2billion zeny.

and this account.
Characters:
Pic
Items:
List

Asking price: $50

Prices we can discuss if you email me at tomabackspin@gmail.com. You'll need to anyway to find out my paypal email address :P

I will stay first, like the last coupon offer, this is based off of trust. Basically, you give me money to my paypal, I send you username and password, then you're free to change the email on that account after accessing the essenceRO control panel by logging in on the website.

I will trust you as long as you trust me. But we can discuss this if you are interested, just email me any questions. Contact me at tomabackspin@gmail.com.

Let me know if any links go down, I'll reupload them.

Thanks and happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment