Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

University of Waterloo Convocation

At last, its over ! ALL OVER ! On June 15 of 2011, I had my convocation at the University of Waterloo. Celebrating my achievement of a bachelor of science in honours chemistry. A full gallery below, so read on and celebrate (with me)!

June 15th was the convocation date for all of sciences, applied health sciences was in the mornings at 10:30am and natural sciences such as biology, chemistry, and others were in the afternoon at 2:30pm. I was in the latter group. Most of my friends were there to pick up their diplomas except a few. You will see them in the gallery below if I decided to write caption on the photos.

I also brought a good from from my highschool with me to UW because he was free. He had never been to UW before and to our surprise, while there, we bumped into some of his friends too ! This world is so small.

We returned home at around 7:00pm in time for dinner. No parties unfortunately, was grabbed by my parents before I could escape. Boohoo.

Gallery below.
UW Convocation June 15, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment