Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Monday, September 14, 2009

My Brute on IPhone/ITouch

It has been a while since I posted about mybrute. But recently (well not really), about 2 months ago, Mybrute was released as an IPhone/ITouch app. Costing a whopping $4.99 on normal price and $0.99 on discounted price (which seems to be staying that way ;____; my 4 dollars..). Oh well, because I started early, I was able to pick up lots of pupils >=O !

The game itself is the same as the computer version except for a number of changes.
- pets are alot easier to obtain
- 5 fights a day
- maximum of 9 brutes per IPhone (linked to Serial, so deleting the game and reinstalling will not delete your brutes ;D )
- ability to see other brutes' locations (if they were honest during input)
- Worldwide Ranking for Brutes and Dojos
- Different Arenas to fight in
- Master system: - 2x exp for 3 days
- new arena

Come join the game and play!

Btw, my master code is DCEDFHFE :D
If you wish to help, just input that code in after you answer "Yes" to the question "Do you have a master?"
My dojo rank is currently 52nd >=O !

Come challenge me if you play already >=O (you get no exp if you lose to someone 3 lvls above you or more, but 4 exp for winning. Likewise, beating someone 3 levels lower than yourself or more gives no exp.)
Levels 28, 45-47
Flandre (29), Puru Two (46), El Puru (46), Uraki Kyo (46), Amuro Ray (46), Char Aznable (46), Hamon Karn (46), Kamille Bidan (47), Fa Yuufi (47)

If you realized, nearly all of those names are from Gundam !!
Flandre is from Touhou.

Thanks a bunch for reading and see you in the arena >=O !

No comments:

Post a Comment