Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Photos from Japan


I know its been a long time since I got back, but things been coming up one after another. Im already in my school term and its more hectic than ever! D: ! The photos are posted below as links to my Picasa account.

Why you ask? Because theres just too many photos to upload onto blogspot.
1. I'll exhaust what storage I have left.
2. It takes too much time to re-orientate the photos right-side-up (Picasa does it automatically, thank god)
3. It saves time.
4. It saves more time.

Day 1: Toronto and Tokyo
Day 2: Odaiba Harajuku Omotosando Shinjuku
Day 3: Shibuya Yokohama
Day 4: Osaka
Day 5: GINZA & Imperial Palace
Day 6: Akihabara
Day 7: Ueno and the trip back home

As you can probably see, some photos are more than terrible. I'll try to remove those when I have time. Not all of them were taken by me, you see ;P

Another note: I shoulda taken more photos of Akihabara, but I wasn't exactly sure if I was allowed to take pictures inside stores. Also, I didn't know how to (or should I have) asked maido-san tachi for a photo. You know, I'm shy. LOL !
Ok... no joke, I seriously am.

No comments:

Post a Comment