Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Photos from Orlando Florida

As promised, here are the many (wonderful) photos of my family's trip to Orlando Florida (by car I might add).

The trip was all in all quite interesting and fun nonetheless. Unlike the previous amusement parks I've been to (Wonderland). The majority of the rides I went on at Disney were more relaxing. There weren't alot of rollercoasters, and even those were not very intense. I guess thats why everyone (of all ages) loves Disneyland. There were also many MANY shows presented at the park. Musicals, 3D movies, Lazy rivers (with educational experience). We didn't even get to see all of the shows, (not enough time, even though we spent 4 days there).

Finding Nemo was one of the best musicals I've ever seen (which is one... LOL). But truly spectacular. We also saw the Beauty and the Beast musical, I didn't like it as much.

Not sure what else I could talk about. Pictures speaks a thousand words. But one last comment on the Disney theme parks. I think they're very well organized and grand. Many people put together their efforts to truly make a wonderful park. Their parking lots are huge but offer a tram service to bring customers from their cars to the park entrances. Also, instead of waiting forever in line for rides. They have a "Fast-pass" system which you can get scheduel timed tickets which you could get into a ride without waiting in line. But its restricted so you cannot abuse the fast-pass system, ie. one fast-pass ticket every few hours.

And there you have it, the trip in a handful. Enjoy the gallery.

PS. The hotels were nice. FREE WIFI !

Gallery: http://picasaweb.google.ca/TomaBackspin/OrlandoFloridaTripDec2009#

You may have noticed the username is different. That is because, my main picasa account exploded when I tried to upload all the images. ~600MB. So I had to use my spam email account as a second picasa album.

I am thinking about deleting old pictures soon. If anyone got a problem with that or a suggestion on how to extend my picasa size limit (without using money, of course). Drop by the comment section or email me.

Thanks. And I hope everyone enjoyed their New Year Celebration.

Akemashite omedatou gozaimasu!

1 comment: