Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What is there to do?! D: !

Bored! D: !!

I was looking for anime events in Ottawa. Good news is, I found two. Bad news, one prioritized in FRENCH ! ARGGG !! D: !!!! And the other is TOO FAR D: !

G-Anime and Suzaku Festival.

I long forgot my french. =(

While I was searching, I also found a list of stores claiming to sell anime goods... tsk tsk... but from their website, I think they sell american comics more. Source.

Lastly, they remind me of Anime North. Except French and smaller.

I'll see if I can find a way to get to the Suzaku Festival. I don't mind paying the price and I don't mind going alone. Of course, its better if someone else is there to go with. ;)

Interesting enough, Suzaku Festival is for 16+... I wonder why.

No comments:

Post a Comment