Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

[Osu] Few More Videos of Mastery Progress


Hello again, I don't plan to upload every and any song I play on Osu! But here are a few more good songs which really stood out.

The first one above was the Portal credit roll song from the makers Valve. The song was sang by Jonathan Coulton & GLaDOS. I had never finished Portal nor did I search for the song previously. But after I heard it, I was addicted nearly right away. It'll probably be another few weeks until I get off it.

Below is the original version.


Another osu map I decided to upload was the following song, Omae no XXX de Ten wo Tsuke by Iwasaki Tarou. It was a BGM from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.


One of the best BGMs I've ever heard. If not THE best.

No comments:

Post a Comment