Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Previous Gundam Models

My Gundam collection although haven't been large, have started for atleast 4 years. And going to anime conventions wasn't until a year ago. Although I can't exactly remember what brought me into this lifestyle or animes, I don't regret what I do. Sure... there are people who detest people who has a hobby or watching anime, and its not always easy to find people who are able to talk about this hobby with, but whats wrong with that? I find animes to be somewhat like movies, except things can be more creative, since real humans aren't used in the pictures (drawings can be made to exaggerate certain things, while an actors exaggerated facial expression will only go so far).

But enough about that, I'll be posting the rest of the Photos of my previous Gundams including 2 pictures of my display case back in May 2009 (before I got the 00Gundam). If I remember/time permits, I'll upload a photo to show just how much smaller 1/144 is compared to my 1/100 collection (minus Freedom Gundam from Gundam Seed).

Updated: Rest of the photos are uploaded, Aug 10, 2009.
Title image source: Author [Passing Rim] (May be NSFW depending on where you are)
(Ex S-Gundam is the best Gundam ever in Gundam Battle Universe for PSP)

ZZ Gundam, my first model.



Heavy Arms Custom, I got it from my relatives when they came to visit a few years ago. (The thing behind it is the Forbidden Gundam, but the detail and box size was so small that I didn't consider it as one worthy of photos.)


Strike Freedom, I got it when my dad returned from Hong Kong after visiting relatives. (Its much cheaper there than here.)



Hi-Nu Gundam, I bought this myself in Canada cause I liked how it looks. (Quite expensive though. Around $120)



Lastly, the Shinaju, my parents got this for me in Hong Kong for about 450 HKD, it also came with a "gold" (not really) metal coin. I later found out that the coin was only placed into the model kits which were sold at a japanese convention. Or simply, not many people will have this Gundam coin >=D !



Size Comparison of 1/100 vs 1/144 (left vs right),

WOAH! Huge difference D= !

Display Case as of May 2009,

No comments:

Post a Comment