Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Trip to Japan

Woah woah woah!!

I'm going to Japan!!! O_O! !! O_O O_O O_O O_O !!!!

Although its only for a week, right before I leave back for school, its a good break from school and work. Because to be honest, neither of which are any more relaxing than the other. Especially since for work, I have to wake up at 5am and get home at 5pm.

At the moment, I haven't planned much about the places I want to visit. I wanted to see the big gundam.. but its getting taken down on Aug 31, 09 (;____;) !! For sure, I will be spending a day on shopping and visiting akihabara. Maybe Ikebukuro too, since its another large place for anime goods.

Mainly, I will be taking pictures and trying new foods too. Oh yeah, I'm going with my brother =P. He has been to Japan once, so Im hoping he will be my tour guide. You can read all about it in his blog, Biscuit Hammer.

Oh, I really should mention, I'll be leaving Canada on Sat, Sept 05, 09 and returning on Sat 12, Sept 12m, 09. I really should plan something, I mean, theres not alot of time left (>w<)!!

I will post more as more things happen. Sorry about the lack of updates but nothing much has been happening to my life. Haha.. Maybe if you want, drop by in the comments and say something you want me to speak about. As long as I know about it, I'll give you my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment