Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Blog Mascot (By FlowingFlow)

I must thank my friend for her hard work. I am completely at loss when it comes to drawing (ie. I suck!). I'll have to figure out how to implement the picture to the blog.
Artist link: http://flowingflow.deviantart.com/

Thanks Flow!

The reason why I asked her to draw me a picture was because, certain big sites have their own mascot characters. Infact, alot of things in life has theirs.
Gundam has haro.
Card Captor Sakura has kero.
Pokemon has pikachu (and alot more).
Disney has micky mouse (and tons more).
Baseball teams has mascots.
MangaGamer has a mascot.

Although I doubt this blog will become famous enough for the mascot to be widely known along with artist, but I thought it was a good idea to atleast make one. (Or have someone make it and give them credit).

PS. Even game consoles has an anime character resembling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment