Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Mascot Implementation Complete!

A job well done.. is what I would like to say. It has been alot of work. Since I have had tons to do in the past little while. But I'm glad I'm done. It does look better than before too!

As you can see, the banner is updated to include the mascot.

Also ads can be seen on the side and the search bar is also an ad by google. Personally, I would probably never click the banner ads, but the search bar might be of some use to people.

It only searches
nekomagic, hobbysearch, benippon, and this site, springscalling.

Although I don't expect it, money can supposedly be generated from these. Well, I'll post something about it, if it ever gets close to the payout amount ($10).

Until then, pretend theres no banner and no money making and just use it as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment