Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Mascot Implementation Nearly Complete

Hello, everyone. Remember the mascot thing I asked my friend to do for me? I finally finished adding it to something I always thought about making after seeing nekomagic's website.

So this is the new idea for the future posts.
There will be three backgrounds for the banners at the beginning of each post.
Brown will represent the past.
Green will represent the present.
Finally, blue will represent the future.

Think of it as a tree or flower. It first has to make its way out of the Earth, to see the surface. Then it grows taller as if reaching for the sky.

So if the post will be mentioning something that has happened, the banner background would be brown, etc.

Also, I will also include the mascot face in each banner, signifying whether that event was happy, sad, angry, etc.

Here are some example banners.
This banner would indicate the blog post is of the past and it was a sad event. (such as wanting to buy some figurine which had sold out)


This banner would indicate the post is current and causes me to be angry. (such as attending an anime convention which had a delayed opening)

So this is the scheme I hope I can start using (as long as bandwidth permits and I remember to add these banners).

Also, I am also thinking of how to implement the mascot to the banner at the very top. I was only provided with 1 image, perhaps I'll have to edit it or something. Or post it as is. I need to think...

No comments:

Post a Comment