Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

First Pangya Self Design Bottom

I had to make a matching skirt for the Hatsune Miku top I made previously. As a first attempt, while doing it, I learned the ropes of the editor. The hardest part for me was trying to make the skirt appear to have a zigzag design while the actual skirt was perfectly flat. I used shadows and shading to try to get the effect. Thoughts for future work below.

All in all. Hard work, especially since I had to use a laptop touch pad (yes not even a mouse). But the track pad isn't too bad. About the same difficulty as a mouse. I'm not perfectly pleased with it. For some reason, it didn't turn out as well as the picture I used to do it from.

I have already thought of the next work I'll be doing. Meruru from Ore Imouto. Because the newest Pangya character Nell, looks alot like it. Pictures soon.

Source Picture (What I'll use as reference):

Nell's ingame picture:

Here is the video of Meruru from Ore Imouto

No comments:

Post a Comment