Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

First Pangya Self Design Top

Modelled after Miku from Vocaloid. Whom I have an unexplained hatred towards.

I basically took a fan art of someone's drawing of Miku and did the top while following general trends of the shirt. Its too bad the type of shirt isn't quite the same. And drawing in a tie which doesn't stick out is.. well not really correct. But I even added some sort of shading of black and white to try to make it somewhat vinyl. Kinda...

And for some reason, my tablet refused to work =_=. It works with the touch (works like any normal mouse) but when I use my pen, the cursor went crazy like the calibration area was out of whack. So that was done by mouse. Boo...

Whether I make another or not will depend. I don't have any intentions of selling them and both points and pang is very limited for me (surveys for points, poor gameplay for pang) lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment