Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Friday, December 31, 2010

BeNippon's New Affiliate Program

I am officially signed up for it. More information after the jump. Lets get along, dear readers. ^_^

It works basically by giving the person who refers people to their website (Notice the hyperlink with the ID 191, thats my ID) some money based on the buyer's paid amount. It works by us bloggers signing up on their website then having a banner or two with a hyperlink that has your unique ID for the affiliate program. When people buy items using the link on your blog, you get some money.

Sounds good ! Though I highly doubt I will really make any money from this. But the banner on the right side has been updated with my ID. I'm not going to start spamming banners all over my blog. Don't worry about that.

Heres what it looks like. Exactly the same as the one on the side.


Aside though. BeNippon was my first online vendor for Japanese goods. Maybe because what I bought was extremely expensive and big. I thought the shipping charges was relatively heavy. For that reason, I haven't been using them since I found hobbysearch and amiami. But unlike hobbysearch, it is possible to find Touhou goods there. Atleast last time I tried, I could.

The site is unique for the ability to buy used goods. I never tried though. I prefer to preorder stuff. Though you always have a chance to be disappointed because prototypes always tend to look better than real products.

I won't say not to shop at BeNippon, but I think its generally more expensive than other places. But thats only for figures (which is what I solely look for). Books and stuff, it might be a good deal buying there. I think they stock stuff aside from otaku items too. Like Japanese goods, similar to Rakuten. Every store has their special charm to them. Thats why they're still alive. So if you never heard about BeNippon, give it a shot. At the very least, browse what they have and maybe you'll find something rare and affordable!

Hope you've learned something new. Lets work hard to get some extra spending money.

No comments:

Post a Comment