Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Akimashite omedatou gozaimasu!

With that, marks the end of another wonderful year of 2010. Hope we continue to have a good and enlightening new experiences in the time to come. My present to you is after the jump.

I have finally recorded a piano piece from the visual novel "Clannad". The song is called "汐" in its native Japanese name, and when translated to romaji through google translate, it gave "Shiodome". When I used google to define that word, it says that its a place in Tokyo, Japan.

My friend translated it to Shio, meaning wave, current, or opportunity. Not sure what it is anymore. =x

Second friend translated to Ushio, which would make sense, so lets go with that. Spoiler alert. (highlight to see)
Ushio is the name of Nagisa's and Tomoya's baby girl.

This video was completely recorded from my iPhone3GS, if that means anything.



The source for the music sheet is here. The site is called Picoscores. Japanese person. Great music. I love it for its simplicity because I haven't played piano in a long time so I can't do complicated songs anymore.

My previous song, Kotoko - Allegretoo music sheet was also from there.



Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment