Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Second Pangya Self Design Completed

I surprisingly had more time than I thought. As mentioned in the previous post, the source of the outfit was from Meruru of the Ore no Imoutou anime. Pictures after the jump.


The source picture I used was actually different from what I originally Planned.
The picture was a screencap from the anime episode 10. I used this picture because it felt more appropriate.

I think its well done for my standards. I've never been an art person. Though if anything, I think I messed up the sleeves. Though infact, its extremely hard to do it since when the hands stretch or what not. The clothes stretch, leading to un-uniformity of the pink band on the sleeves. Though its not perfect, I wouldn't worry too much about it though.

I dropped the 2 yellow balls on the skirt since it wasn't possible to draw 3D. I did some shading on the clothes to try to give it a feel of depth. Not sure if thats enough though... All in all, I spent much more time on this. Especially the ribbon on the top and the "frills(?)" on the bottom. Its hard to make something flat look like its folded. If you know what I mean.

I don't see myself doing anything new anytime soon. But who knows, maybe another one will pop out from nowhere. If anything can get my uncreative brain started...

No comments:

Post a Comment