Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

MySpace Port: Rosaline Poem

I just went to myspace to see some how I acted and stuff back many years ago. Then I realized I had actually wrote ALOT of poems. So I've decided to bring them over to the blog. Since I wont think I'll visit there ever again. Poem is after the jump.

Rosaline Poem

To my sweet dear Rosaline
You're the sun that always shine
Your radiance shown like a flower in a desert
Seeing you alone make me hurt
So pretty yet so fragile
I want to protect your smile
I beg of you to accept me
Together happiness we will see
I can give up everything
Even my position as king
Anything to reach your heart
So we don't have to be apart
My life is nothing when you're not around
Much like the pebbles on the ground
Laying there forever forgotten
Just like some old shredded cotton
Scattered all over the place
Like my heart struck by a mace
When you bid me goodbye
I was so hurt and started to cry
I want you to know that I still love you
And shall endure all that you put me through
Because without pain none can be achieved
At least that is what I truely believed
Therefore I shall keep on waiting
For the day when we'll be dating
Oh my dear sweet Rosaline
How will I make your heart mine

The 2nd of the 2 poems I wrote at work. The name "Rosaline" does not especially mean anything to me (if any at all). I was just thinking of words to use for mmorpgs =P Suddenly felt like making a poem on that name, and there you have it. The so-called inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment