Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

MySpace Port: University of Waterloo Poem

I just went to myspace to see some how I acted and stuff back many years ago. Then I realized I had actually wrote ALOT of poems. So I've decided to bring them over to the blog. Since I wont think I'll visit there ever again. Poem is after the jump.

University of Waterloo Poem

Water water water!!!
loo loo loo!!!
Water water water!!!
loo loo loo!!!
Welcome to our university,
its not for the poor and needy.
Overpricing food and book,
forcing us all to cook.
Paying for tuition is hell,
to afford, your home must sell.
Ninety thousand for a year,
that alone will make you fear.
That is only the beginning,
to the university's winning.
If you choose to live in rez,
your money and future will be a mess.
Deep in debt you will be,
because that is just like me.
Another evil plan they have,
is forcing you to go take math.
Its the course that rapes our mark,
trapping our souls, make us park,
into their grasps forever.
We will not escape, not ever.
Fail and fail year after year,
I see bankrupcy drawing near.
I regret the choice I made,
and also cry for my current grade.
There is no fun in waterloo,
if we play games, they will sue.
Rob us of what we have left,
then put us in jail like a theft.
Forcing parents to spend cash,
to bribe us free, with their stash.
Ruining their own retirement,
draining their money as payment,
to the university for our release,
no more cash, retirement ceased.
We become beggars, nothing more,
At UW, I truly swore.
"You wrecked my life, you filthy b*stards"
"I should have been rich... I was a nerd!"
Please pay a visit to my home sometime,
its a big box filled with lime.
Please bring some food and money,
Its not a joke, I'm not that funny.

In reality however, UW is a very nice place. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment