Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

MySpace Port: Albatross18 Valentine Event Poem

I just went to myspace to see some how I acted and stuff back many years ago. Then I realized I had actually wrote ALOT of poems. So I've decided to bring them over to the blog. Since I wont think I'll visit there ever again. Poem is after the jump.

No Stealing !! (tense)!

Enjoy

To my dear Kooh,
who stole my soul.
I remember when we first met,
such a time I'll never forget.
It was back when I first started,
when my friends had all just parted.
I was lonely, can't you see,
until I set my eyes on thee.
Your flowy hair so light and free,
it was all so gorgeous to me.
Your pretty eyes, so full of passion,
and those colours, oh such great fashion.
You stood there with much strength and might,
it was truly such a sight.
You helped taught me how to play,
but soon after, you went away.
I've been playing since that day,
so "lets play again", I'll one day say.
Without you, its not the same,
at least let me hear your name.
I never gave you my reply,
to your question, I know why.
I was foolish as was dumb,
now my heart is all so numb.
I love you Kooh, with all my heart,
please don't let us be apart.

Again for a golf game, Albatross18.

No comments:

Post a Comment