Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

MySpace Port: Hong Kong Poem

I just went to myspace to see some how I acted and stuff back many years ago. Then I realized I had actually wrote ALOT of poems. So I've decided to bring them over to the blog. Since I wont think I'll visit there ever again. Poem is after the jump.

Hong Kong Poem

Have you ever been to Hong Kong?
Its the place of chinese songs.
Chinese letters and language,
lots of seafood, lots of fish.
Streets are always filled with people,
with some wise men who makes riddle.
Mass transit is always used,
being carless is what most choose.
But the air is still so bad,
the smokes there drives me so mad.
But I like their school system,
students wear uniforms, its a custom.
It makes them look so well mannered,
like my cute cat when she purred.
Hong Kong is the place to buy,
but don't stay outside, you will fry.
Every building has AC.
So the malls are a must see.
If you are free, go visit sometime,
don't bring weapons, or its a crime.
Please have fun on your journey!
And next time you can go with me!

Lalalala, bored in music class again.

No comments:

Post a Comment