Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

MySpace Port: Albatross18 Wishlist Event Poem

I just went to myspace to see some how I acted and stuff back many years ago. Then I realized I had actually wrote ALOT of poems. So I've decided to bring them over to the blog. Since I wont think I'll visit there ever again. Poem is after the jump.

Time for a poem on the spot !
Start time, 7:13pm.

When I first open my eyes,
I see a field of baby's cries.
They Wished for presents that never came,
They lost hope in Santa lame.
So I told them my story,
of presents and glory.

Story: "Once upon a time, a valkryie named Kooh who fought alongside the gods of the world. The war was indeed the great Ragnarok. The fight was tough and during the final battle to renew Earth, Kooh was injured protecting Odin, the leader of the gods against the monsters that were terrorizing the lands. She was recorded in the history of the world as the savior and protector of Earth, awarded the "Kooh's Halo", she ascends into the heavens leaving behind a message to the humans and gods that we will protect this earth so no more sacrificed like in Ragnarok must be made."

(continuing with poem)

How this relates to Santa they all ask.
I tell them nothing's free, theres a task,
You must show them your trust,
towards Santa Claus, is a must.
You must believe not in myths,
and must work hard to earn great gifts,
Just has Kooh fought in the fight,
to earn something which was right,
A hero sacrificing herself for,
the greater good for Earth and all.
Deserved the title of hero and angel,
and watches over us on that rainbow.
Let us work hard for our rewards,
so we can be like Harrison Ford.

If it is unsure what present is on my wish list, it is the Halo (K).
I hope you enjoyed reading as I enjoyed writing.

End time, 7:35pm

I don't remember for sure, but I think this was for an albatross18 event where you write a poem incorporating an item you would like to receive in the game. The item here was a Halo for Kooh (K).

No comments:

Post a Comment