Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

MySpace Port: Yugioh Poem

I just went to myspace to see some how I acted and stuff back many years ago. Then I realized I had actually wrote ALOT of poems. So I've decided to bring them over to the blog. Since I wont think I'll visit there ever again. Poem is after the jump.

Yugioh Poem

Want an anime to make you crack?
The main characters are yugi and kaiba.
And the show name is Yugioh,
it sucks so much, like Cheerio.
Theres monsters like kuriboh,
300atk,200 def, its so useless, omg no!
Yet yugi never lost to another,
I set kuriboh face down and end my turn!
Every time its win wins winssss,
Then dolfini comes and spins. (wtf? Wrong game(lol))

Theres a secret code in there. If you think you have it, contact me via, reply to this blog or msg me on msn and tell me.
My alb18 account is the prize, and dont worry, its not a lie. Rhyming is so very fun, so lets begin the first run! You have until March the fourteen, my deadline is strict, as I'm mean (>=D)

No comments:

Post a Comment