Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

MySpace Port: Midterm Poem

I just went to myspace to see some how I acted and stuff back many years ago. Then I realized I had actually wrote ALOT of poems. So I've decided to bring them over to the blog. Since I wont think I'll visit there ever again. Poem is after the jump.

Midterms happens once a term,
it attacks you like a germ.
Stealing away your time and mind,
forcing you to go and grind,
memorizing terms and theories,
draining your life, leave you weary.
Hours spent, none accomplished,
left your brain fully abolished.
When its test time, you wake up late,
you say to yourself, "Oh just great".
You run to exam room and what do you find?
You've been kicked out so now you whine.
Begging and swearing is all you do,
two hours passed and now you're through.
Zero on one midterm is such a pain,
it is as though you've just been slain.
So you work hard for the rest,
get a 70, you did your best.
Find out later that the class failed,
what a relief that you weren't nailed.
Don't celebrate yet, it has just begun,
let this be the start of a brand new run.

Inspired by Kevin Y. I did my best

No comments:

Post a Comment