Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

MySpace Port: Apology and Response Poems

I just went to myspace to see some how I acted and stuff back many years ago. Then I realized I had actually wrote ALOT of poems. So I've decided to bring them over to the blog. Since I wont think I'll visit there ever again. Poem is after the jump.

You broke up with me in the past,
it's a pain that forever last.
When you weren't there, all was boring,
so I spent every minute mourning,
wondering what i had done wrong,
left me hollow and you gone.
I do wish for another chance,
for our lives to enhance,
to heal and remove the old sorrows,
and carve ourselves a bright tomorrow.
It's already a new millennium,
but feels like a circle, much like a pendulum.
Although much time has passed by,
nothing have changed between you and I.
I still seek for your forgiveness,
in the past, for my selfishness.
I finally understand why I was rejected,
because I was actually defected,
being selfish and greedy,
asking for stuff and being needy.
As in the past I'm still begging,
but you never reply to my nagging.
What can I do before you talk to me again?
money, chocolates, roses I can send.
Myself too, I have changed,
much like a living room, rearranged.
No longer the crowded room as it was,
more spaces and freedom which you sought.
Whatever you want, I will give,
please come back to me, together we'll live.

As for the reply.

I'm sorry but that will not do,
As for you and I, we are through.
I now have another man,
a person who gives me a hand.
Takes away my stress and pain,
having him is such a gain.
He does nothing bad to me,
makes me happy, feeling free.
He respects all my decisions,
even with my ovary incision.
We both love each other greatly,
Please forget me and find another lady.
I am right now very happy,
I want to live here eternally.

I must have been too bored in class again (:[)

No comments:

Post a Comment