Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

MySpace Port: My Way of Thinking Poem

I just went to myspace to see some how I acted and stuff back many years ago. Then I realized I had actually wrote ALOT of poems. So I've decided to bring them over to the blog. Since I wont think I'll visit there ever again. Poem is after the jump.

My Way of thinking

People ask me if I'm gay,
Avoiding all girls everyday.
To that question, no I'm not,
a straight mind, I have got.
But you see, I am too poor,
I am living in a sewer.
I have to live off of others,
eating all their leftovers.
Not just money, but time too,
I lack both in waterloo.
Secretly studying in university,
because others took pity.
Working hard 24/7,
please let me die and go to heaven.
How could I have a girlfriend now?
With so many problems, oh tell me how.
So I just avoid them the best I can,
the most I do is talk through LAN.
The fewer that I see,
the better for me.
Because they will only steal my heart,
and make it painful when we part.
There you have it, my story.
I have my pride and glory.
Maybe once I have the time,
I'll look for one, with a dime.
Using up my money for her,
"You want a car?", ok sure.
Suddenly, this feels like such a scam,
losing my time and cash, "Oh damn"

I felt I should write something...

No comments:

Post a Comment