Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

MySpace Port: Poem of Equal Trade

I just went to myspace to see some how I acted and stuff back many years ago. Then I realized I had actually wrote ALOT of poems. So I've decided to bring them over to the blog. Since I wont think I'll visit there ever again. Poem is after the jump.

Poem of equal trade

Nothing in this world comes free
Open your eyes and you will see
In order to gain something nice
You must pay an equal price
Such as a leg for an arm
That should set off your alarm
No more wanting everything
No more wanting to be king
Keep on wanting and you'll have nothing left
Continue to want and you'll be a theft
Pay the fines and go to jail
Lose it all, at life you fail
Theres a lesson to all this
So fame and fortune you don't miss
Just be yourself and don't be greedy
So what if your clothes are chessy
Be thankful of what you've got
Having it, is better than not
If you happen to believe in luck
Then I must tell you what the f*ck
If you idle, nothing will come
Why don't you go beg your mom
Those people do not deserve to live
They only take and never give
Let us share this across the globe
Never stopping, like a space probe
With this I hope to change the world
For the future boys and girls
Thank you for lending me your time
To hear my message in a rhyme
Lets all do our part to help
About this messenge we will tell
May we see a brighter tomorrow
In a world with much less sorrow.

1st of the 2 poems I wrote while working, made during the breaks I had hehe. On my cell =P

No comments:

Post a Comment