Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

MySpace Port: Drinking and Driving Poem

I just went to myspace to see some how I acted and stuff back many years ago. Then I realized I had actually wrote ALOT of poems. So I've decided to bring them over to the blog. Since I wont think I'll visit there ever again. Poem is after the jump.

Drinking and driving is all so cool,
thats only if you're a fool.
It will cause you your life,
and give great pain to your wife.
Leave your children unattended,
and a scar not easily mended.
How this happens, its no surprise,
that is why no one survives.
Drinking one glass leads to two,
keep on drinking and you're screwed.
When you're broke you leave the bar,
walking slowly to your car.
Start the engine, release the breaks,
all that seems like a piece of cake.
Get on the road and reach a light,
forget to stop, and it turns bright.
open your eyes and what do you see,
its so scary that you start to pee.
When light dies down, you see a truck,
all you can do is say "holy f*ck".
Crash and burn is all men sees,
not knowing that it was me.
That was the story of how I died,
apologies for those who cried.
I do not wish for the same mistakes,
to those people who may fortake,
the pains and pleasure of drinking beer,
let me warn you, there's tons to fear.
Let this be a lesson to remember,
that life is precious, like a treasure.
So live freely like a bird,
drinking beer? Don't be absurd.
You only have one life to use,
live it right so you don't lose.

Special thanks goes to StriderX, my real life friend who inspired me to write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment