Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

MySpace Port: Unnamed Poem

I just went to myspace to see some how I acted and stuff back many years ago. Then I realized I had actually wrote ALOT of poems. So I've decided to bring them over to the blog. Since I wont think I'll visit there ever again. Poem is after the jump.

Would you let me follow you?
Would you take me to the zoo?
Would you give me all your time?
Would you trade it for a dime?
Would you buy me this and that?
Would you mind if I was flat?
Would you care about how I look?
Would you worry if I can't cook?
Would you share with me your lunch?
Would you give me that fruit punch?
Would you like to have a dance?
Would you give me another chance?
Would you like to talk to me?
Would you one day set me free?
Would you wait for my return?
Would you see what I have learned?
Would you protect me forever?
Would you, at night, endeavour?
Would you make me your forever pair?
Would you kiss me everywhere?
Would you strip me of my clothes?
Would your love for me grow?
Would you, could you make me your?
I want to know you more and more.

Not sure what to call this... lol. Note: I know there are lots of grammatical errors, but for it to actually sound pleaseant when i speak it in my head, those sacrifices must be made. (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment