Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

MySpace Port: Albatross18 Poem of Green

I just went to myspace to see some how I acted and stuff back many years ago. Then I realized I had actually wrote ALOT of poems. So I've decided to bring them over to the blog. Since I wont think I'll visit there ever again. Poem is after the jump.

Entered for alb18 St.Patricks Day contest, no copying! (tense)!
Enjoy

Poem of Green

Have you ever gone outside?
Its so dirty, it made me die.
What happened to all of the green?
the good old trees standing tall and mean.
Scaring away bullies and fiends,
makes me friends with all the teens.
They also filter the bad air,
makes life cleaner, everywhere.
But now the trees are not around,
no sign of life forms on the ground.
The world is withering away,
this kind of lifestyle must not stay.
Lets work together to restore life,
lets not cut trees, with our knife.
Instead lets plant a new forest,
and make it our base and fortress,
against the loggers who harms the green.
A world without trees, we have seen,
let us prevent that disaster,
as was done by our master.
We should work toward a tomorrow,
with lots of joy and little sorrow.
Please do not kill anymore trees,
they are living, like you and me.

This was again for Albatross18. A game of golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment