Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Aww...

Today, I spent a long time drawing something I wanted to implement in the blog. I wanted to include a logo in the search bar to the right side of the blog (where all the gadgets are). However, google restricts the size to 100x100 or the height no more than 50 pixels, depending on the 2 possible choices. The image is below.


I'm not an artist, I acknowledge it. You and I both can probably point out millions of flaws. But the effort is what counts! Right now, its hosted on tinypic (Here). I don't know how long it'll stay for.

But right now, if you do a search using the search bar gadget, you should see the 100x100 pixel version of that picture, clicking on it will turn it into the original size.

As for those rare people who wants to save it or manipulate it. You may do as you please.

Oh. If you like, please do send some advice on how to draw. Although I can't see myself doing much in the near future. It is one thing I would like to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment