Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Monday, July 26, 2010

[Osu] Addicting song on youtube.


The song name is 美也と天国と地獄 in Japanese and Miya to Tengoku to Jigoku in romanji. The music for the melody is from an old song called Can Can. The voices are probably all based off of the character Tachibana Miya from the anime Amagami SS.

I found this song after seeing this song on osu! After which I searched for the youtube video and found that. It was originally posted on nicovideo but converted to youtube.

Below are some osu videos of the songs. All which I played. As you will be able to see, I've been playing that game for a while now. Still not especially good. But not too bad either.

Hardest Difficult (Relax mode makes it easier than it is, despite 90% accuracy and B, when I tried with failoff, I had 65% and D.


Second Hardest Difficulty. Normal Play.


Third Hardest Difficulty, Hard Rock, Double Time, Hidden Mods Used.


osu song link: Here.

PS. Don't ask me why the mapper of that song decided to put a picture of Byakuren Hijiri there.

No comments:

Post a Comment