Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Free Offer: $75 coupon for Google Adwords

Hi again, this is the same thing as the previous.
Updated Sept 9.

Got some money from google to advertise for a blog or a website, I don't need it. So I'm throwing it out there for whoever is interested.

The offer fully expires on Sept 30, 2010. So if you're interested, please contact me before then, at tomabackspin@gmail.com or pakhinlaw@hotmail.com (msn)

Thanks.

Google Adwords is a service for advertising a website on google advertisements, money is deducted from your account on a click by click basis.

Update: The money has been to the first email response I received at 7:42am, another one at 9:46am, and at 11:05am.

Many thanks to those who were interested. I'll post another one when I receive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment