Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Japan 111R Fourth Class

Another day. And another quiz. This one was about numbers and time. I think I aced it. I also got all my previous quizzes back. 100% YES ! Anywhere, heres what happened today.

A standard day, nothing out of the ordinary like the Japanese Bingo last week. Several presentations where I had to speak a few lines from the textbook. Other things are like following what the teacher says and repeat after them.

All in all, a normal day. So far now, we had a quiz every class. Next week will be different because it will be a TEST. Its called a quiz in the syllabus, but its going to be 30 mins instead of 5. Also, I hope I do well in it next week. I'll be studying and working on my other assignments. Busy busy.

Oh.. There is one thing special. We finally used our first verb ! Misete!
However, we did not talk about the word at all. In fact, the professor did not even say it was a verb. She just linked it with -kudasai and told us that was how you say "please show me". orz

FYI, misete is from the verb miseru (to show)

Anyway lets wrap it up here.

What we learned this week:
- More nouns
- "to" for saying one thing with another, watashi to isshou = "I with everyone"
- Learned counting, hitori, futari, hitotsu, futatsu, etc
- Learned the word "ikura" and how to ask how much something is
- Learned the word "kudasai" and how to use it
- Briefly learned "-demo ii desu ka?", we learned from the example, "'card' demo ii desu ka?" for can I use a card?, this phrase is used to ask whether or not you can do a certain thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment