Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Trip to the Cheltenham Badlands

Its a somewhat unique place in northern Toronto. Around the Brampton area. It was special because of the red soil and the rolling hills. We drove there by ourselves without any guides, other than a GPS. It was just on the side of the road, as you can see to the left side of the picture above. Its a nice scene. I'm not much of a guy for scenery but I do like looking at the sky. The vast sky makes me feel calm with the cloud cover and light diffused throughout the landscape. I would love to be able to star openly into the distance. Except school and work calls. And they take breaks for no one. Continue reading for the gallery link and other links.

Going there to the badlands, showed me something new. Although I personally didn't find it to be that interesting. There were alot of other people though. In the pictures in the gallery, its nearly impossible to not have someone photographed. There were THAT many people.

Since as you know, I photograph my pictures for figure reviews and what not. I am slowly picking up photography. Like going from auto mode of the camera to manual mode. Controlling aperture, shutter speed, etc. And one of the main skills I need to take pictures of figures is macrophotography. Since its important to show people the fine detail in any product to give it a thorough inspection so you may decide with lots of knowledge whether or not buying the product is worth it. And what are the pros and cons in doing so.

Yes, the overall product, is important, because you don't exactly stare at it closely 24/7. It just sits in your room somewhere. I fully understand that, but why would you buy something which has hidden flaws? So you can be disappointed later? That just cannot be right. Therefore, I want to be able to give fair assessments so the reader can benefit from my reviews. I know I don't do alot of them.

Two reasons for that.
1. I just don't have money to buy everything and give you a review.
2. I don't have the time either, nor am I ever at home. I am currently in university. Last year, research project. Its going to be tough and VERY BUSY. Sorry if updates slow up on the blog.

Anyway, thats my take on this issue. Whatever that may be. I lost track while I was writing it. Didn't want to erase what I wrote since then if you opened up this post to read on, you would only have 2 links. More information and gallery.

Information link: Here.
Gallery link: Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment