Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Writing on the go: Ancaster Gem Show Volunteer


Hello, today I got to school early to do volunteering. I was at school at 7:00 and there was no one!! More info below.

It was so amazing!

The volunteering work started at 8:30am but we left at UW at 7:38am.

The location was at Ancaster, close to Hamilton.

I was basically volunteered to be a tour guide for a group of 4th graders from a specific school. I was in charge of The Lady of Lourdes.

It was a great experience. The kids were great, so lively and happy. One kid wasn't so great though. Disturbing the class when a presenter was talking.

There was a shopping hall, I bought about 18 dollars of stuff. Pictures of the place below.


My job was to lead the kids around the building to the events and to make sure that they followed a preset schedule. Easy work. After the class left, it was all free time for me to shop.

We left at 2:38pm or so. In fact I am writing this on my iPhone while sitting in the bus.

PS. I bet my mom is real jealous.

- Written on the go from iPhone 3GS

No comments:

Post a Comment