Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Anime North 2009 (Part 2)



I'll upload all the pictures that were taken by my friend and me in this part of the Anime North 2009 post. Most of the pictures are of cosplayers because that is the most unique thing to an anime convention. Either that or to make new friends who share the same interests as you.

Edited on Nov 18, 2009, photos deleted to save room. Uploaded on Piscasa
Link: http://picasaweb.google.ca/TomaBackspin/AnimeNorth2009Cosplay#

Edited on June 02, 2009 with addition of the remaining photos

Kinda sad that I didn't bring my own camera to the convention, we were sharing one camera between the three of us. So I was unable to take some pictures that I wanted to capture. orz

Hope you enjoy the pictures though.

No comments:

Post a Comment