Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lego Gallery

Well, Since I wanted to try different layouts of picture galleries, I thought I would start with something small (23 pictures). LEGO!

So to give a brief introduction, I used to play lego when I was younger, around elementary and early high school days. I love designing, especially planes and such, love the futuristic themes for them thats why I tried building them. I don't follow any guides for building since the plans are in my head only. You'll notice the stuff I build are random coloured (ie, many differently colour blocks). Thats because I don't have that many pieces haha =x

I would also like to note, theres alot of dust on them xD
That happens when I left is under my bed for like 6 years =P

But bringing these out is so nostalgically. Being someone in the 20, I think its important to make some precious memories. Whether it be with family or friends, memories are whats going to teach you and support you in those times of needs.
Although I shouldn't be the one to talk. I stayed indoors a bit too much during my elementary and high school days. I do have a little regret of not being able to spend motr time outside. So I would like to spread my story to whoever who reads this.

I understand if games and animes are your interests but that doesn't mean you should lock yourself in your room or indoors. I still remember when I played games all day during my summer break. Thinking back at that made me realize the mistake I've made.
Although you might not realize it now, but games aren't going to satisfy you forever. However, friends you make during your schooling period will stay with you forever.

The moral is, spend some time outside, talk with people, avoid using msn, kids now a days are using computers more and more often. I understand this since I use computers about 80% of the time. But msn and actually speaking are completely different. Just as students now are becoming weaker in basic math because of the calculator, your oral abilities will also degrade overtime.

All this I've learned from my family, perhaps if you choose not to believe me, you can ask your parents on their opinion on the matter of "Whats most important in life" and "How should I build my foundation for my future".

Enough of this moral talk, since I'm not so good in english nor am I that active in society either. However, I have learned from my mistakes and only wish no one else follows in my foot steps. Its not like myself to talk all serious anyway :P
(Yes, I'm a joker most of the time)

And this is the LEGO gallery I promised at the beginning of the post.


No comments:

Post a Comment