Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Photo Gallery of Anime North 2008


This event occurred during May 22-24, 2008. Held in Toronto, Canada. Probably one of the biggest anime conventions here.

I am not a great photographer so I do apologize for poor pictures. I will mention however, the photos I uploaded are a combination of both mine and my friend's. Please do not judge either of us because of how some pictures were taken. >_>

I do apologize if any photos were taken inappropriately.

I was only at the convention on the 23rd. But it was a nice sight, that was my first time being at an anime convention (been to a car convention some time ago). Large place. Lots to see.

A list of what I saw on May 23, 2009.
- Line up to buy tickets, 2 hours wait time (yay! ._. )
- Art museum
- Voice actor signing
- Merchandise
- Live Concert
- Masquerade
- Cosplayers
- Cafe

Since it was my first time, I had tons of fun. I went with a few friends, did some shopping, photo taking, talking, and laughing all the time. It was wonderful.

I believe if you haven't been to a convention but have the interest in the area of japanese animes, it is worth going. The price is a considerable $45 or $55 depending on one day ticket or all 3 days. But its always nice to see new things, meet new people, buy some souvenirs. Overall have a good time. Because money is for spending. But whether or not its spent properly depends on yourself.

I'll be going to Anime North 2009 again, but for all 3 days this time. I hope to see you there !

Photos:
http://picasaweb.google.com/pakhinlaw/AnimeNorth2008Cosplay#

No comments:

Post a Comment