Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Brute


I recently joined something thats online and requires no skill at all !
Since I seem to have deteriorated at games alot over the past few years.

Its called mybrute. The website is http://punchbag-bob.mybrute.com/

Basically its a site where you made a character, called a "brute" and you fight other brutes. Every day, you only need to do 3 fights to make the most of every day. Winning gives 2 exp, losing gives 1.

Everytime your brute levels, your stats increases and theres is a chance to get a bonus of either an ability, a weapon, or a pet.

Making pupils will gives you 1 experience for creation and 1 more experience for every level the pupil reaches !

So if you didn't notice already, the link I posted is for making a pupil under me ! >=D

SORRY !
but I do wish for your cooperation!! ^_^

I enjoy it because of the battles, I enjoy watching things happen on their own without my direct interference.
Therefore other games I enjoy include tower defence (TDs for short), Simcity, and MMORPGs which are single clicks and watch them go.

No comments:

Post a Comment