Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Window 7 Anime Commercial & UW Secret!


This is pretty good. Lol! Source: SankakuComplex (NSFW)
I am proud to be a Window 7 owner now. Genuine.. of course! ;)

UW Secret after the jump!

For those who goes to the University of Waterloo (UW), just so you're not missing out, you are entitled to a free copy of Window 7 Professional!

Please check out here. Then once you're ready, you can go to here to sign in and download!

I've had known this place from my friend Tim. Many thanks to you!

If you're a University of Waterloo student and do not require the free liscence keys for the OSes available to download, feel free to send them over here! :D

you can reach me at tomabackspin@gmail.com, or msn pakhinlaw@hotmail.com

Happy downloading!

No comments:

Post a Comment