Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ebuddy Gadget Added

I was at work and I frequently use the ebuddy web messenger because I want to stay in touch with people who needs to contact me. And I found this.

Apparantely, I can add the ebuddy sign in page to my blog on the side, you can use this site as your portal to web messenger ! xD

To be honest, its pretty useless, but since as a maker of the blog, my homepage is set to here. So I guess its more convenient for me. But thats probably it. Lol.

Anyway, you can add me to your msn at pakhinlaw@hotmail.com

Feel free to send questions and requests this way. With my lack of knowledge in html and javascript, I hope I can answer them!

1 comment:

  1. I Don't Speak English.. but..
    Thanks for yout Ebuddy' Gadget!!

    ReplyDelete