Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Business Cards Arrived !

I ordered these via Vistaprint because I got an email from hotmail saying theres was a promotion, 250 free business cards, just pay shipping and handling. I didn't see what there was to lose. Whether people would think the was a joke or not, for a little under 3 dollars. I saw no reason not to make one. So I included a link to the gallery.

Gallery: Here.

Sorry, I had to filter my phone number. Because I don't want random phone calls and text messages from people who just visited my blog. Maybe get to know me, and I'll give you my phone number. Ok? :P

Also, I should mention, I signed up for Google Adsense in hopes of making extra pocket change. So if you see an ad which interests you (this rarely happens though), feel free to click them!

I still haven't verified if this works or not. I shall update later when I receive my first payment from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment