Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Updated Links

I recently purchased from another online vendor, Amiami, so I updated the links section to include it as a trusted retailer. The item I purchased was a PVC figure of Flandre Scarlet from Touhou, manufactured by Griffon Enterprises.

I can't say anything about it since its at home and I'm living away from home. I may be able to get a review in a few weeks.

But I was quite surprised at Amiami's delivery speed. It was QUICK. I mean it. Much faster than other vendors I've dealt with. Facepalm to Janelee922 (NSFW). On that note, Janelee922 also have an ebay account. He sells from there also. But the shipping was SLOW, its good that shipping charges were free though.

Also, Amiami is having a sale right now. After shipping and stuff, it turned out to be $74.78 CDN. The strange thing about Amiami however I found was that, you had to send them money through paypal. Normally, at other vendors, I would give them my paypal account and they would take money from there. Charging the cost to my linked credit card. But in this case, paypal took out money from my savings account to pay. Doesn't matter much for me, but for other people who didn't like their bank accounts to paypal, I'm not sure if Amiami will work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment