Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Writing on the go: Nikada Japanese Restaurant Review


Currently, I am eating lunch at the Nikada Japanese Restaurant (all you can eat). And I am going to tell you how I thought about it.

It is at the intersection of Kennedy and McNicoll.





Good:
- Presentation; well dressed, clean floors, nice decorations
- Enjoyed; spicy salmon sushi, spicy tuna sushi, fire ball, squid tempura

Neutral:
- Price
- Selection; no unique dishes
- Quality; majority of dishes tastes average

Bad:
- Limited Choices; no shrimp tempura for lunch
- Slow service; I hope you're ready to wait
- Their chicken teriyaki was rough and slightly burnt

Conclusion:
Average restaurant for all you can eat Japanese food. I would recommend this place for convenience. A better restaurant would be at the plaza at Denison and Kennedy.


- Written on the go from iPhone 3GS

No comments:

Post a Comment