Profile

My photo
Just another anime enthusiast.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

CreativeLive? What is it?

I found something interesting while looking on Gizmodo today.
CreativeLive. What is it?

Well lets start here, were there ever been a topic you wish you knew? But signing up for a class takes too much money and time so you gave up trying to learn it? There is a solution for that. CreativeLive!

It is basically an online streaming service which trained professionals teaches various topics. For FREE ! The environment is like a classroom where your computer becomes a desk and the video becomes the professor.

I decided to give it a shot because I wanted to learn something about photoshop, and might as well learn about html5. Afterall, I have to manage my blog. And currently, I don't know any html.

Link: Here.

If I get the chance and follow through with the whole 5 weeks of class (1 class per week), I'll post up a summary of what I felt it was like and if I recommend you to sign up as well.

Source: Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment